- Store each piece of jewelry separately to prevent them from scratching each other
- To maintain the quality of your jewelry, professional cleaning and inspection are recommended as often as once a year
DIAMONDS AND GEMSTONES
- Cleaning diamonds and gemstones in warm, soapy water with a soft bristle brush. Rinse completely and dry with a clean soft cloth
- Protect your jewelry from the impact against hard surfaces and avoid contact toward abrasive surfaces. A diamond can chip once hit enough force or it is in the right angle. Most gemstones are very delicate and easily abraded.
- Avoid contact with other gemstones as it may cause scratches. Do not expose towards suddedn temperature changes, which may cause cracks.
- Clean pearls gently with a clean, dry, soft cloth. To maintain the quality of your pearls. have the
- To maintain the quality of your pearls. have them examined and cleaned professionally once a year.
- Between professional servicing, most gold jewelry can be maintained by a gold polishing cloth
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to household bleach and harmful chemicals including hair care, perfumes and lotions. This will cause gold to discolor and possible disintegrate.