The Company is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the relevant rules and regulations. By using the Platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and/or have been duly informed of the terms and conditions pertaining to the data privacy practices of the Company.
- By accessing and using the Platform, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the Platform is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the Platform and any information and materials contained therein.
- The Platform and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited, to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchant ability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non - infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Platform.
- You agree that your sole remedy, if any, is with the Merchant or supplier of the products, in accordance with such manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty, or to seek a return for such products in accordance with our Return Policy.
- The Company may suspend the Platform for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- The Company reserves the right to make any changes to the Platform or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Platform without notice.